Wednesday, June 10, 2009

whyyouwannabringmedown

I didn't go running today.

Before I went running because I wanted to get in shape. Then it became part of my routine. Next I enjoyed it. Recently it has become my way to relieve my stress.

Anytime I am stressed I know I don't hide it well. I feel bad when I get down bc I look at how much I have been blessed with, and I know that I shouldn't be so caught up in my own problems.

Sometimes I love Pullman. I love the people here and familiarity, but I don't think I can handle it anymore. People used to ask me how could I attend WSU and have lived here my whole life. I used to not care. Now I think it is starting to take a toll on me. I don't know what it is, but I really just need to leave.

The sad part is, I have a way out. I have a really awesome opportunity and I don't know if I will be able to go. And if I don't go, I'll be stuck here, with almost nothing to look forward to. I gave up my house, my clubs, my classes...I understand that it is a big choice, but it's my choice. I don't understand why it has to be your path you want me down. Not my own. I just hope it works out.

2 comments:

  1. Veronica...

    1st of all.. sometimes its okay to be selfish. it's great to look out for others and put others first.. but in the end, it's your life that you are living.. so be selfish.. do whatcha gotta do!

    2nd: i believe things happen for a reason. you may not know why things happen sometimes.. but things seem to always fall as they should. who knows? maybe your opportunity will come through... just keep the hope, stay strong.. and remember that things will fall as they should.

    3rd: you should read my blog about "The Tree"

    4th: As i told josh: Sometimes it's great to stop looking at the big picture... because it's the little things that get put together to make something big. When you're focused on the big picture and the current status isn't what you are envisioning. . . then stop looking at the big picture and take the time to look at all the little things. You may find out what's f*ing up the big picture..:) just what i think.

    ReplyDelete