Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm Wishing

Sometimes I wonder...if everyone gets to love.

I can't remember the last time I had butterflies in my stomach, or couldn't concentrate because I was thinking of him, or couldn't wait to go somewhere just in case he was there...

Maybe I watch too many movies. But those ideas of love had to come from somewhere. I want to have that someone to laugh and cry with. Who I would give up sleep for, who I would rather hang out with than anyone else. And it makes me sad, because I've never had that feeling.

I want to love, but I'm starting to believe I'm never going to find that person. I haven't even found someone I like enough that I would rather hang out with them over my friends. And I'm probably over reacting because I'm still young, but I want it.

Maybe I do listen to too many love songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment